Save an Hour/Lose an Hour

Saturday night Mike accidentally set the bedside clock ahead.

So he got up two hours earlier than he needed to.

And I, not knowing the clock had been reset at all, assumed it was an hour off, and also got up much earlier than I had to.

Bummer.


Congratulations to Diane, the first to respond with a comment to my question! She gets a stash from my yard sale - stickers, confetti, ribbon and crepe paper. The Inept Aspirant was the only other one to respond, so she is the automatic winner of more yard sale stuff - new rolls of cute fabric ribbon and other crafty stuff, which I know she'll find a creative purpose for!

Now turn your volume up high and enjoy the rhyming banter of Fezzik, Inigo Montoya, and Vizzini, from the classic movie "The Princess Bride."

I enjoyed the clip so much that we're going to host a "Princess Bride" party this weekend. I think I'll serve baked eel and R.O.U.S. (Rodents Of Unusual Size) soup. What? Doesn't appeal to you?

Inconceivable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I won! And my family loves that movie, too.