Hittin' the Road

We're heading to South Carolina in the morning. Mike has his arthritis treatment on Tuesday. He goes to a doctor's office where they hook him up to an IV drip, putting Benadryl in it first (in case of allergic reaction), which makes the poor guy groggy, then the arthritis drug. It takes 2 or 3 hours altogether and lasts about 2 months.

An added benefit is getting to see my family. The trips are short, not leaving much room for leisure, but the time is well spent catching up with my folks, and my sis, and my brother and his lovely family.

Unfortunately, I'll most likely have NO INTERNET. My mom's wireless internet doesn't want to work lately and none of us is computer savvy enough to figure out why!

But I'll be back in a few days, and maybe in the meantime I'll get inspired . . . I've been pretty bloggy-dry lately. Maybe I'll fall down, or someone will say something really stupid, or we'll have a whacky adventure. I can dream, can't I?

No comments: