Relaaaaax

We're heading out of town for a few days.

Kiki's foot booboo has taken a turn for the worse.

And the washing machine won't spin out the clothes.

And this little baby will be driving around town on her own while we're gone.


AND I forgot to add her to our insurance.

Things are lining up perfectly.

We're heading west. And by west I mean "west but still in the same state." I've never been west of, well, Atlanta. Wait a minute, I once flew into Cincinnati. Or was it Cleveland?

So we're heading west to Smith Mountain Lake for a nice, relaxing 3-day pastors and wives retreat. I may be too busy retreating to blog, and they may not have wireless internet, but I'll be back, rested and relaxed, in a few days.

Wait - Flutterbug'll be DRIVING HERSELF around town. DRIVING HERSELF. AROUND TOWN.

I hope they have massage therapy, hypnosis, accupuncture, mudbaths, and personal lullaby singers at this place. I'm gonna need the works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I'd like to see you get accupunture! Actually, by time this is done, you might need botox from worrying so hard about me :P

Jess said...

Enjoy your time together. I will be praying that your days are relaxing and sweet. (even without the sugar :)

Jessie