What's In That Dustpan...

Passed a test today - I found a Junior Mint under my chair and DIDN'T EAT IT.

Flutterbug will attest to the fact that I have, in the past, found a very old Junior Mint (loose, not in the box) under the seat of my car and eaten IT. This may or may not have occurred on more than one occasion.

It's a God thing. It really is! I can tell He's helping me in this Stop-the-Sugar-Insanity effort.
No doubt about it.

Now I don't want to give you the idea that I generally eat old food off the carpet or the floorboards - JUST Junior Mints. Nothing else is worth it.

Well, except maybe candy corn.

Yikes. Halloween is comin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally eat m&ms off the floor. They also are TOTALLY worth it!!!!

Timber said...

I have to admit - just about anything chocolate-related gets at least a second look! I think my daughter feels that way about cheese...

Anonymous said...

Oh, what~EVER! I do not!!!!

Brenda Covert said...

I MIGHT eat a jelly belly jelly bean off the floor - but only if it's watermelon or peach flavored. hehehe