Deliciousness-on-a-Stick


Behold PURE BLISS:


Add a salty snack...

...and some pretty colors...



...and VOILA - a Valentine treat, fun to eat...

...and believe me, I know; I've eaten about six...okay, eighteen.

Poor Mike - he came home sick as a dog tonight. So Flutterbug and I are camping out in the living room, watching girl movies and eating questionable italian food out of cans. I'm soooo craving the bottle of Blenheim Spicy Ginger Ale that's upstairs in my bedroom. I tried to sneak in a little while ago, but was thwarted by the creaky floor and the massive pile of laundry that blocked my path.

Mike was conked out in the bed, and I was tempted to pull a bra from the laundry pile and use it to lasso the bottle. But just as I reached down, he stirred and I froze, and then wisely decided to settle for skim milk. Some things just aren't worth waking up a sick husband over. Now, if it had been root beer...

1 comment:

Brenda Christmas said...

EIGHTEEN Valentiney sweets??? I'd just crawl into the bowl of melted chocolate and roll around! LOL Looks like a fun way to spend the day!

So have you gone back for that ginger ale yet?