Slob I Am

Lest you come to the slightly inaccurate conclusion that I'm a slob, I must 'splain.

I have a perfectly good excuse for the obstacle course in the hall. We cleaned out a bedroom for our new houseguest. And as that bedroom had become one big closet, I'm having a little trouble finding room for all that stuff in our one little closet.

HOWEVER, it's well worth it. This woman is a freak of nature. She loves to clean and do laundry.

And I let her.

I mean, really. Wouldn't you? She is a WORLD CLASS LAUNDRY FOLDER. I've never seen anything like it. Perfect little squares in perfect little piles - even the fitted sheets. My method involves grabbing one end, furiously wrapping the thing around my hand and sliding it off. And patting it a little.

And when the dishwasher is full she washes the rest of the dishes by hand. Never thought of that.

Seems to me that God sent this dear woman to us for a little refreshment in a very dry time. Isn't he wonderful?

A generous man will prosper;
he who refreshes others
will himself be refreshed.
(Proverbs 11:25)

2 comments:

Brenda Covert said...

LOL!

Paul and Vicki Young said...

I love it when you post pictures of Wendy. I dream of someday catching up with our blog again, but yours is so inspiring. Maybe tomorrow, but definitely not tonight. I'm zapped and the only thing of interest would be my spelling.